Thursday 25 June 2009

4th Week at Poached

It is now my 4th week at Poached Creative. Again this past week has been really busy, with the various work activities I am undertaking (see last week’s blog). In terms of workload, it’s been just as busy and demanding, though I now feel a little more accustomed to the new routine.

My overall thoughts regarding my past week, have been mixed. I feel great pride in being able to wake up early, participate in work activities, and to just generally do a full day’s work....it’s also nice to do something different for a change. I’m meeting new people all the time and being presented with different circumstances that I wouldn’t have faced before.

However, what will be my reward for doing all of this? A few extra lines on my CV, some work experience? After all, at the end of the week I still find myself in the same position – unemployed.

I suppose, work experience is priceless...as work experience is also life experience and with such experiences I can only better myself.

So with that in mind – I feel I should channel my thoughts and use the positives within my circumstances to guide me through my next busy week/s. And, if not now, then later on in life… I can look back on this important time and feel a great sense of pride and further appreciate opportunities being presented.

MJ

As I am now finishing off this blog, I am hearing the shocking news that Michael Jackson has passed away. In this short space of time, it has put life into perspective… and the above subjects I was thinking over, now seem irrelevant.

I feel it is fitting to say that the goodness I am constantly trying to develop in my heart has always stemmed from such influences... from people who are able to inspire me to feel and think and act out good things towards the world and towards humanity. No doubt, Michael Jackson was one of those rare people who inspired me to such beliefs.

May he rest, as he encouraged us to live….in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment